Today is a absolute strange day, I awake at 10 o clock in the morning then had a small breakfast what was only a croissant with chocolate, then dressed up to go out and search for a fleamarket but found nothing at all. I was driving arround with my bike and made some photos, thought a lot, what was quiet good. Now I´m sitting in my room working on my shortstorys for a book, listening to my youtube playlist "for now" which considers Supercute!´s "not to write about boys" and "candy city" and I was wondering who rachel trachtenborg is.
Kinda strange story about her, in some way her family and she were performing in a band called the Trachtenburg family slideshow players since 2000 I  think. This bubble gum music thing is scary, but definitely cute and My mother just admit she made Fanta-Cake into the bargain.I´m asking myself were I am...

Keine Kommentare: